Old Skull Games, independent studio based in Lyon (France) and reference in the Mobile Video Game industry, is seeking for a talented and experienced Producer to join the crew on fresh and innovative projects.
At Old Skull games we have that one thing we value the most : a great team and an amazing working environment. Since we started in 2012, we never stopped to improve our company culture in order to make our pirates’ bark a bright caravel where it’s always a pleasure to work in.
Ease to Agile and more standard production methodologies you will help manage successful mobile projects with different styles : narrative, time management, RPG…
Your buccaneers' missions:
- Make sure the team understands short-term goals and has all the information they need to fulfill their own missions.
- Plan and estimate the different projects with each team.
- Adapt management and project tracking tools to team’s needs and try new ones.
- Assist the production team to improve processes and pipelines.
- Daily tracking of each team member and anticipate and detect blockers, and propose solutions to solve them.
- Organize Sprint Planning meetings and follow-ups on the production.
- Communicate with external partners & publishers.
- Assist the finance team for subsidies and financial sponsoring.
Your buccaneer's profile :
- You are fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- You know the different development departments inside a video game studio and you know how to communicate with each of them.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in project management in video game development, managing cross-discipline teams.
- Ideally, you shipped at least 1 console game in a full-time project management role.
You are excellent at communicating with others.
- You have analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- You have undeniable leadership skills.
- You are proactive, innovative and diplomate.
- You are not afraid of Google Docs/Spreadsheet.
- Flexible schedules
- Fruits, coffee, drinks…
- Regular sports activity. (indoor soccer, climbing, tennis, badminton)
- Our annual Summer Camp summit.
- Regular team breakfast to talk about our company and projects.
- Board games, video games tournaments, and lots of other stuff !
Position starting now in Lyon, France.
Tickets restaurants, mutuelle, prévoyance, remboursement des transports